I have yet another tasty Vegetarian friendly dish for your enjoyment.
* 1 Tablespoon - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1 Jar - Light Alfredo Sauce
* 1 Container - 6 Refrigerated Biscuits
* 1 Package - Regular/Flavored Tempeh, Seitan, or other “Chicken” substitute.
* Freshly Cracked Black Pepper, and Sea Salt to Taste
* ¾ Cup Vegetable stock.
* Veggies ( Substitute, and change around these veggies to fit your needs. A simple frozen mix veggie bag allowed to thaw out in the fridge could easily replace all of this This is just my suggestion)
* 1, ½ Cups - Frozen Peas
* 1, ½ Cups - Frozen Carrots
* 1, ½ Cups Frozen Corn
* 1 - Red Bell Pepper Cut into Strips
* 2 Cups - Broccoli/Cauliflower florets Depending on Preference. You may use both
Optional - Grated Parmesan Cheese
(Click here to browse the site, and check out more videos by me)
(If reading this from the main page click "Read More" For full steps)