I have another great Veggie Nerd Video for you all today.
I hope you enjoy!
~ Important info about using raw garlic ~
Make sure that when using garlic in a dish, that it is properly cooked. Its rare, but it has been found that raw garlic can potentially harbor bacteria that could cause food poisoning. The reasoning behind the long cook time, Use of lime/lemon (as an acid), and refrigeration is to stave off harmful bacteria.
● 2 to 3 - Cups - Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
● 4 to 5 - Whole Heads - Garlic Cloves
● Juice from one Lemon/Lime (Either works fine)
Ingredients - Super Simple Garlic Bread
● Garlic Infused Olive Oil, or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
● Garlic Powder (If not using Infused Olive OIl)
● Italian Seasoning (Basil, Oregano, Thyme, and Parsley)
● Vegan Friendly Bread (Be sure to read the ingredients list, and find a bread that does not use milk, eggs, etc. Most french breads are vegan friendly)
(Click here to browse the site, and check out more videos by me)
(If reading this from the main page click "Read More" For full steps)