I have yet another tasty Vegetarian friendly dish for your enjoyment.
* 1 Tablespoon - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1 Jar - Light Alfredo Sauce
* 1 Container - 6 Refrigerated Biscuits
* 1 Package - Regular/Flavored Tempeh, Seitan, or other “Chicken” substitute.
* Freshly Cracked Black Pepper, and Sea Salt to Taste
* ¾ Cup Vegetable stock.
* Veggies ( Substitute, and change around these veggies to fit your needs. A simple frozen mix veggie bag allowed to thaw out in the fridge could easily replace all of this This is just my suggestion)
* 1, ½ Cups - Frozen Peas
* 1, ½ Cups - Frozen Carrots
* 1, ½ Cups Frozen Corn
* 1 - Red Bell Pepper Cut into Strips
* 2 Cups - Broccoli/Cauliflower florets Depending on Preference. You may use both
Optional - Grated Parmesan Cheese
(Click here to browse the site, and check out more videos by me)
(If reading this from the main page click "Read More" For full steps)
1. Add oil to a 10 inch skillet, and allow to heat on low. Once oil is hot saute your Red Bell Pepper, and Broccoli/Cauliflower Florets until peppers begin to soften (About 5 minutes)
2. Mix together Alfredo Sauce, Veggies, Stock, and spices to your skillet, and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat. and stirring occasionally allow to simmer on low for about 10 to 15 minutes. When veggies begin to become more tender, and your frozen veggies thaw your mixture is ready.
3. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F’
4. Spread Alfredo/Veggie/Seitan Mixture into a casserole dish.
5. Open Biscuits and place an layer covering the top of your mixture (You may use extra biscuits to fill the remaining cracks in your biscuit layer.
6. Sprinkle the top with your freshly grated parmesan cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for about 20 Minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown on top.
8. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
And enjoy ~
Your friend TheVeggieNerd ~ http://www.youtube.com/theveggienerd